Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome, Malo e lelei, Namaste, Nî hâo, Hola, Hej, Bonjour,

QUESTION: How much is an IDEA worth to you?

Dr Edwards De Bono once said, “Ideas have the currency of success. They separate you from your competition”.

Welcome to the “IDEAS BUS”, an INTEGRATED IDEAS MARKETING BLOG where businesses, concepts, and ideas are reviewed with a view to showing them some 'luuuuuurve' as inspired by Kevin Roberts (Saatchi & Saatchi worldwide CEO) in his book "Lovemarks".


This is a blog where you can jump on and jump off whenever you want, just like a bus in the Pacific Islands. All I ask is that you 'mind the gap'...lol.....meaning, there may be times when I don't blog due to some unforeseen reason.

I will propose some fresh, some old, some rehashed, some mashed marketing ideas for all to critique, and for all to enrich through your comments. Let's infuse the LOVE.

Subscribe to my blog, add me to your RSS feed, watch my updates on your personalised pages to stay abreast of the old, the new and the cutting-edge getting their businesses getting some "luuuuuuurve".

Every post will end with what I love or what my friends/family love. In Kevin Roberts words, these will be my "Lovemarks".

Lovemarks = These are the products/services that have got a lot of love. I like a lot of things but I love even fewer. The difference can be subtle, the difference can be galactic even though the substance (product or service) is at its simplest, the same.

You got "luuuuurve" (or "love" if said correctly) is a colloquial term which refers to a make-over, a fresh perspective, a new look, a new feel, an added zest, an enrichment, an infusion to spread the love.....basically positive feedback ;-)

You got the luuuuuurve!!!

Welcome aboard the IDEAS BUS.




No comments: